Find a faculty staff

Research students do research on assignments under the guidance of their faculty staff. Therefore, to enter the University of Tokushima as a research student, you need to find a faculty staff who is willing to give you appropriate instruction on your research.


Refer to "Educator and Researcher Directory" to find a faculty staff whose field of research interests you.


Educator and Researcher Directory