Center for Teacher Education
The Tokushima University Center for Teacher Education was established in April 2016 as the institution responsible for playing a central role in the responsible operation of teacher training courses for the university as a whole.
The Center promotes the maintenance and consolidation of teacher training courses, liaising and cooperating with education-related institutions within and outside the university, with the aim of raising the quality of teacher development and in-service teacher training. It undertakes the following work;
- Organization of the teacher-training program and policy matters
- Planning and implementation of teaching license renewal training
- Matters relating to teacher education and training, and on cooperation and information exchange with other universities and Boards of Education etc.
- Matters relating to support for students who aspire to be teachers
- Other teacher training program and policy matters